|Number of Pages||384页；245千字|
Hope for the Heart series presents practical counseling materials based on Biblical truth. This series is the result of years of research and has brought healing and hope to many.
This outline-format resource gives definitions, characteristics, causes and steps to solution for real-life topics and reinforces the importance of Christ-centered living.
- *Definition: helps you to look at the problem in God’s way.
- *Characteristic: provides Biblical focus and facilitate change.
- *Causes: explains the symptom and cause.
- *Solution: work out steps to get rid of bondage and build godly character.
The topics covered in Victory: Overcoming Negative Emotions are:
- 1. Rebellion - Reclaiming the Rebel
- 2. Guilt - Living Guilt Free
- 3. Loneliness - How to Be Alone but Not Lonely
- 4. Envy & Jealousy - Taming the Terrible Twins
- 5. Pride & Humility - The Prescription for “I” Strain
- 6. Rejection - Healing a Wounded Heart
- 7. Fear & Phobias - From Panic to Peace
- 8. Anger - Learning to Act rather than React
- 9. Prejudice - Pulling Up the Roots of Pride
- 10. Depression - Walking from Darkness into the Dawn
- 11. Worry - The Joy Stealer
- 12. Self-Worth - A Matter of Vision
June Hunt is the CSO & founder of Hope for the Heart, a worldwide biblical counseling ministry that provides numerous resources for people seeking help. June earned her Master of Arts degree in counseling from The Criswell College. She is a visiting professor at Dallas Theological Seminary. June authored and published the Biblical Counseling Keys, an in-depth, topical counseling library. She readily shares the truth that a changed mind produces a changed heart.