|Number of Pages||166页；100千字|
In this highly acclaimed book Eugene Peterson explores aspects of the life of the prophet Jeremiah and offers encouragement for Christians to live adventurously, courageously, and excellently despite the challenges they will inevitably face. In this meditation on the life of Jeremiah, the author covers topic such as:
- * Our identities as human beings with a definitive purpose.
- * How we can be misled through deceptive teachings and words.
- * How our choices can thwart God's purposes for us.
- * The importance of being honest and vulnerable before God.
- * The significance of persistence and perseverance when enduring life's challenges.
- * How God's ways and purposes often seem to contradict what we see and know from the world.