|外文书名||The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You|
|Author||John C. Maxwell|
|Number of Pages||305页；236千字|
Well-known leadership expert John Maxwell combines insights learned from his thirty-plus years of leadership successes (and occasional mistakes!) with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion and military conflict. Among the laws discussed are:
- *The Law of the Lid: Leadership ability determines a person's level of effectiveness;
- *The Law of Process: Leadership develops daily, not in a day;
- *The Law of the Inner Circle: A leader's potential is determined by those closest to him;
- *The Law of Legacy: A leader's lasting value is measured by succession; and
- *The Law of Empowerment: Only secure leaders can give power to others.
The author is a Christian and speaks from a biblical worldview, but this book contains principles stated in such a way that they would be widely accepted and welcomed in almost every setting.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Twelve Ordinary Men: How the Master Shaped His Disciples for Greatness, and What He Wants to Do with YouCN¥36.00